In this, You will be Going to Learn How to Copy Playlist from iPhone, iPad to iTunes on Computer. This is one of the Problem That I Was faced and this time you.
If you search it on the internet and Not getting the Right Solution then you are in the Right Place that you have landed Now. Yes, Now I will Br going to Tell you the Exact and the Right Solution Which is Worked for Me.
I will be telling you the Right Solution and you will be Definitely will satisfy with this Guide. As I said This is the Problem I have faced in the Past.
I have Created a playlist with My Best and Top favorite song on my iPhone which has the Hundreds of Songs in the Playlists. I have Decided to Copy this Music playlist from my iPhone to iTunes on my Computer. Because I wanted to Listen to the Same Playlist which has my Favorite Songs in it.
So Simply have Added my iPhone to My Computer and Opened my Playlists on iPhone Then I Have Tried to Drang them On my Computer which is not able to Do it. Which Means When you Try to Copy of all your Playlist on your Local Computer iTunes will Not Let you to Allow the Songs to Copy.
Then I was Thinking For the Best Alternative or you can Say Some other Best way to Copy Playlist from iPhone, iPad to iTunes on Computer, And Finally, I Have Found the Best Way which is Worked for Me.
Today I will be Telling to this Best Solution with You to Copy Playlist from iPhone, iPad to iTunes on Computer. Just You have to Follow the Below Step By Step Guide to Get the Right Solution For you as Well.
How to Copy Playlist from iPhone, iPad to iTunes on Computer:
- First You have to Connect your iPhone or iPad to Your Computer.
- Now Select your Device From the list Of the Selection of Devices.
- Simply Select the PlayList that you wants to Transfer from your Mobile to Computer.
- If you want to Send these Files in a Text Format Then You have to Simply select File > Library > Export Playlist.
- Now you have to Give a Name for that File then Simply Select Save.
- You Need to Select the Songs option from the left Side of the Window.
- Follow this order Select File > Library > Import Playlist Now Simply Select the Text File which you have Created.
- Now you are Done the Copied Playlist from iPhone, iPad to iTunes on Computer.
If you Still Have Any doubts Regarding “How Copy Playlist from iPhone, iPad to iTunes on Computer” then Simply Drop with a Comment Below. I will Definitely Here to help You.